Yogi Bear (character)
- This article is about the character. For other uses, see Yogi Bear.
Yogi Bear in "A Wooin’ Bruin".
|Affiliation:||Boo Boo Bear|
Yogi's Treasure Hunters
|First appearance:||YB: "Yogi Bear's Big Break" (1958)|
|Played by:||Daws Butler (1958-1988)|
Greg Burson (1988-1999)
Maurice LaMarche (2001-2004)
Dan Aykroyd (2010)
Jeff Bergman (2021)
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Deathstroke/Yogi Bear Special
Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy cameo
Kellogg's Corn Flakes
Hokey Wolf cameo
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo cameo
In episode "The Stick Story", he conspicuously watched the kids from the background, as they entered the Indian reservation.
He later reappeared during a chase between the kids and the Totem Spirit, with the latter running into a cave, and then being chased back out by unwelcoming Yogi.
It's Yogi's Gang
Yogi's Ark Lark
Yogi's First Christmas
Yogi Bear's All Star Comedy Christmas Caper
Casper's First Christmas
Yogi's Treasure Hunt
Yogi's Great Escape
The Good, the Bad, and Huckleberry Hound
Celebrating another 50 years! 50 years of fun!
Fender Bender 500
Yogi Bear Gets the CGI Treatment
New Animaniacs cameo
Yogi in the Funny Books
Flintstones vist New York World's Fair
Scooby-Doo teams up with Yogi
- Main article(s): Yogi Bear (character)/Gallery
Behind the scenes
- According to a 1982 calendar, he was born on September 9th.
- He goes into hibernation on December 22nd.
In popular culture
- In the Robert Klein episode of Saturday Night Live, he imitates the general idea of a friendly cartoon bear in his monologue, and apparently choosing Yogi when he says, "Hi, Boo Boo."
- In the film The Great Outdoors, when Chet gets two bears on top of his car, he says "Yogi and Boo Boo in the flesh. I wish the hell Ranger Smith would get out here and get us home."
- In the Gilmore Girls episode "Red Light on the Wedding Night", Lorelei mentions Yogi Berra to Snookie, but Snookie is so hungover she thinks Lorelei said Yogi Bear.
- In the film Snow Dogs, Ted runs into a bear, who he tries to appeal to by saying he likes Yogi.
- In the Family Guy episode "Hell Comes to Quahog", Meg berates Peter for getting her tank confiscated, but he tells her it's not as worse as the time he did a park ranger (likely Ranger Smith) a favor by fatally stabbing Yogi with a hunter's knife and then suffocating him to get the job done faster, while Boo Boo watches helplessly. After Peter is done, he callously orders Boo Boo to tell the other bears what he just saw. Seth MacFarlane voices Yogi.
- In The Cleveland Show episode "Birth of a Salesman", Terry says he'll buy Tim the bear a whole steak if he shows him his "bear penis." Cleveland then mocks him by imitating Yogi's voice when he asks, "Is it bigger than the average bear's?"
- In the Comic Book Men episode "Wurst Episode Ever", Walt asks the staff what their official animal watchdog would be for the Stash, with Ming replying Yogi, which Walt thinks is a terrible idea, because all he does is steal picnic baskets.