Lucky there's a Hanna-Barbera Guy.
|Years active at Hanna-Barbera:||1997-1998|
|Relatives:||Rachael MacFarlane, sister|
Seth MacFarlane is an American animator, writer, director, producer, and musician. He is best known as the creator of the FOX adult animated sitcom Family Guy, as well as the voice actor for many characters on the show. His first job in the entertainment industry was at Hanna-Barbera during the late '90s, where he worked as an animator and writer on several of their shows.
- What a Cartoon!
- Cow and Chicken
- Johnny Bravo
- "Johnny Bravo Meets Adam West!" (1997) - writer
- "Johnny Meets Donny Osmond" (1997) - writer
- "Johnny, Real Good" (1997) - writer
- "Jumbo Johnny" (1997) - writer
- "The Day the Earth Didn't Move Around Much" (1997) - writer
- "My Fair Dork" (1997) - writer
- "Date with an Antelope" (1997) - writer
- "The Sensitive Male" (1997) - writer
- Dexter's Laboratory
- "Blackfoot and Slim"/"Trapped with a Vengeance"/"The Parrot Trap" (1998) - writer
- "Big Bots"/"Gooey Aliens That Control Your Mind"/"Misplaced in Space" (1998) - writer
- "Sdrawkcab"/"The Continuum of Cartoon Fools"/"Sun, Surf, and Science" (1998) - writer
- "Rushmore Rumble"/"A Boy and His Bug"/"You Vegetabelieve It!" (1998) - writer
Behind the Scenes
- MacFarlane was a huge fan of Hanna-Barbera shows growing up. This is evident by the sheer amount of references to the shows in his own work.
- Larry and Steve, his first project for Hanna-Barbera, was in many ways a precursor to Family Guy. Several characters' personalities and voices are nearly identical.
- In 2011, MacFarlane was announced to be at the helm of a The Flintstones reboot for FOX. However, the project was never realized.