Death by Chocolate
|Death by Chocolate|
No chances are taken with Boo Boo with on trial.
|Premiere date:||July 14, 2002|
|Music composed by:||Michael Kohler|
|Writers:||Michael Ouweleen and Erik Richter|
|← Previous||Next →|
"Death by Chocolate" is the fourth episode of Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law season one. It aired on July 14, 2002 on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block. It was written by series creators, Michael Ouweleen and Erik Richter, and directed by Ben Jones. The Hanna-Barbera series ridiculed in this episode is Yogi Bear.
Boo Boo is put on trial after being accused of international terrorism on a picnic basket level as the Unabooboo.
Yogi: He was a good little bear. Until the park got a corporate sponsor.
In order of appearance:
The score was composed by Michael Kohler.
Dates are in order of release:
- United States: July 14, 2002 on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network)
Behind the scenes
- The plot is a parody of the 1985 film Jagged Edge.
- Harvey begins an affair with Boo Boo, revealing that they are both gay, which is somewhat hypocritical given Harvey's ever so slightly irked reaction to the possibility of Race and Dr. Quest being in a relationship in "Bannon Custody Battle".
- Judge Mightor refers to the foreman as Mr. Foreplay.
- Buster Brown, a comic strip character, is mentioned.
- Harvey and Boo Boo get married in "Return of Birdgirl."
- The case is reopened in "The Death of Harvey."
- In the United States:
- In Australia:
- In the United Kingdom: