Ask him to do his Shatner impression.
|Years active at Hanna-Barbera:||1987-2020|
Quick Draw McGraw
Benny the Ball
Maurice LaMarche, sometimes credited as Maurice La Marche, is a Canadian voice actor and comedian. His roles for Hanna-Barbera (H-B) include Popeye and Pasha Peddler. He took the daunting task of providing a plethora of classic HB characters in a post-Hanna-Barbera world with the satirical Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law, and also brought back the late Vincent Price when called on to do Price's character and inspiration, Vincent Van Ghoul.
- Popeye and Son (1987)
- Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures (1990)
- Captain Planet and the Planeteers (1992-95)
- Arabian Nights (1994)
- Cave Kids (1996)
- The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest (1996-97)
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law (2001-07)
- Apache Chief
- Yogi Bear" ("Death by Chocolate," 2002)
- Fred Flintstone
- Blue Falcone
- Stan Freezoid
- Inch High
- Hi Riser ("SPF," 2004)
- Vince ("Trio's Company," 2004)
- Clem ("Trio's Company," 2004)
- Overweight kid ("The Devlin Made Me Do It," 2004)
- Spuzzmocker ("The Devlin Made Me Do It," 2004)
- Speed Buggy ("High Speed Buggy Chase," 2004)
- Doggie Daddy
- Batman ("Peanut Puberty," 2004)
- Droopy ("Droopy Botox", 2004)
- Quick Draw McGraw (character)|Quick Draw McGraw ("Guitar Control," 2004)
- Wally Gator ("Booty Noir," 2004)
- Sheriff ("Booty Noir," 2004)
- Morocco Mole ("Bird Girl of Guantanamole," 2005)
- Cavey Jr. ("Evolutionary War," 2005)
- Benny the Ball ("Mindless," 2005)
- Dum Dum ("Mindless," 2005)
- Magilla Gorilla
- Mr. Peebles ("Free Magilla," 2005)
- Mailman ("Free Magilla," 2005)
- Shazzan ("Shazzan," 2006)
- Atom Ant ("Incredible Hippo," 2006)
- Employee ("Incredible Hippo," 2006)
- Bird ("Grodin," 2006)
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated (2010-2012)
- Big Top Scooby-Doo! (2012)
- Scooby-Doo! and the 13th Ghost (2019)
- Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?
LaMarche is known for several distinct roles in his career, with The Brain from Animaniacs and its spin-off, Pinky and the Brain, right at the top. His other popular roles include Egon Spengler on The Real Ghostbusters, Dizzy Devil on Tiny Toon Adventures, Yosemite Sam on several Looney Tunes-related series, Kif on Futurama, Lt. Gadget on Gadget and the Gadgetinis, Chief Burns on Transformers: Rescue Bots, and Grumpy on The 7D.
He also has the notable distinction of being the first actor to play Inspector Gadget as a live-action character (before Matthew Broderick) on The Super Mario Bros. Super Show.