Augie Doggie in "In the Picnic of Time".
|Other relative(s):||Unnamed grandfather|
|First appearance:||ADADD: "Foxhound Hounded Fox" (1959)|
|Played by:||Daws Butler (1959-87)|
Patric Zimmerman (1990-91)
Chris Edgerly (2001-04, Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law)
Georgie Kidder (2021
Deathstroke/Yogi Bear Special
In the Jellystone! reboot, Augie is now an 11-year-old girl, and when not dealing with her overprotective father, she hangs out with her two best friends, Yakky Doodle and Shag Rugg. Augie is voiced by Georgie Kidder in this version.
Yogi's Birthday Party
Kellogg's Corn Flakes
It's Yogi's Gang
Yogi's Ark Lark
Yogi's First Christmas
Yogi Bear's All Star Comedy Christmas Caper
Casper's First Christmas
Yogi's Treasure Hunt
Fender Bender 500
Harvey Birdman Represents
Augie appears in the Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law episode "Peanut Puberty." He tells Harvey that his dad is being put on trial for allegedly biting someone and if Harvey doesn't take their case, Doggie Daddy will be euthanized.
Augie in the Funny Books
Flintstones visit New York World's Fair
Cartoon Network Presents
- Main article: Augie Doggie/Gallery
Behind the scenes
- According to a 1982 calendar, Augie was born on August 12th.
- Augie inspired Tyke's speech and personality in the TV series Tom & Jerry Kids.
In popular culture
- In the Family Guy episode "Brothers & Sisters", Daddy asks for a second chance with Carol now that Augie is all grown up.
- In the Partridge Family episode "I Left My Heart in Cincinnati", the Partridge Family visits King's Island, where a picture of Augie can be seen in the background at the end of the episode.