The son of tomorrow.
|Occupation:||Elementary school student|
|Sibling(s):||One older sister, Judy Jetson|
|Grandfather(s):||Great-grandfather, Montague Jetson|
|First appearance:||TJ: "Rosey the Robot" (1962)|
|Played by:||Daws Butler (1962-88)|
Patric Zimmerman (1990)
Jeff Bergman (2001)
Tom Kenny (2004}
Trevor Devall (2017)
Jetsons: The Movie
Elroy is a child prodigy, and is very intelligent for a kid of his age. He attends at Little Dipper School, where he studies space history, astrophysics and star geometry. Elroy is fond of anything that involves gadgets and robotics, and is at one time, an active member of the Space Cub Troop. He is a good, mild-mannered child, and is the one who befriended his family's two pets, Astro and Orbitty. For Astro in particular, the two go along as best friends.
- The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones
- Rockin' with Judy Jetson
- Jetsons: The Movie
- The Jetsons & WWE: Robo-WrestleMania
- Hanna-Barbera's 50th: A Yabba Dabba Doo Celebration (no lines)
- The 1st 13th Annual Fancy Anvil Awards Show Program Special: Live in Stereo (no lines)
Theme park rides
His Boy Elroy
Elroy in the Funny Books
- Main article: Elroy Jetson/Gallery
Toys and merchandise
- Main article: Elroy Jetson/Toys
In popular culture
- In the film Boyz n the Hood, Doughboy makes fun of Dooky by calling him Elroy Jetson after he talks about the existence of God and how he would have to have made the sun, moon, and stars.
- Roxie calls Miles Elroy Jetson in the Sabrina the Teenage Witch episode "Beach Blanket Bizarro."
- In The Fairly OddParents TV movie Channel Chasers (part 1), Timmy zaps himself into the world of The Futurellis, in which Timmy is dressed like Elroy and drives a flying car.
- In the Gilmore Girls episode "Introducing Lorelei Planetarium," Lorelei quipped that Christopher's new flat screen TV is something out of The Jetsons, even adding, "Meet George Jetson, his boy Elroy," from the theme song. She also gets confused by thinking that Elroy might be called Leroy, but Christopher said that she was correct the first time.
- In the DTV movie Futurama: Bender's Game (cut as part 2 when aired as part of the TV series), Rosie has been sent to the HAL Institute for Criminally Insane Robots for killing Astro and possibly Elroy for being dirty, only referring to the latter by name.
- In the Teen Titans Go! episode "Robin Backwards," Boy Beast, a Bizarro World counterpart to Beast Boy, is a dog who can transform into any boy in the world, including the Bizarro version of Elroy.
- In the Wander Over Yonder episode "The Cartoon," Dominator watches The Mystery Kids Mysteries, which includes a green dog called Soosy Du, who has somewhat of a resemblance to Soos Rodriguez from Gravity Falls, while wearing a hat and collars similar to Elroy. Mavis, one of the kids who own Soosy, also dresses like Elroy's sister, Judy.
- For the 2021 Halloween special of Live with Kelly and Ryan, Art Moore, one of the show's executives, was dressed as Elroy.
- Main article: Drawn Together
- "Foxxy vs the Board of Education:" He's one of the children captured by Hans.
- "A Tales of Two Cows:" He's killed by Live Action Cow alongside his family. Rosie can be seen carrying his corpse.
- Main article: Family Guy
- "Brian in Love:" We get to see what happens after the closing titles, when George eventually finds his way back inside the house after being left screaming for Jane on the treadmill, with bruises and a torn shirt. He excuses Elroy to leave, so he can chastise Jane for not hearing his cries for help. Jane can only apologize, although she is not forgiven. MacFarlane voices Elroy.
- "From Method to Madness:" Peter thinks it's fine for Stewie to go into acting at such a young age because he thinks Elroy turned out okay. But Elroy has grown up to become a poor drunk. He gets taken out of a bar by its bouncer and put into a taxi driven by another former child star Bamm-Bamm. The bouncer tells Bamm-Bamm to take Elroy home, but he wants to go to Astro's grave, instead. Elroy and Bamm-Bamm later attended one of Stewie's terrible one-man shows. MacFarlane voices Elroy.
- "Something, Something, Something Dark Side": Among the probes shot out of the Star Destroyer is Elroy in his pod on his way to Little Dipper School. This is accompanied by the "His boy, Elroy" part of the theme song.