High Speed Buggy Chase
|High Speed Buggy Chase|
Remember when Speed Buggy helped out O.J. Simpson?
|Premiere date:||May 2, 2004|
John Michael Higgins
|Music composed by:||Michael Kohler|
|Story by:||Casper Kelly|
|← Previous||Next →|
"High Speed Buggy Chase" is the fourth episode of Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law season two, and the thirteenth overall. It aired on May 2, 2004 on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block. It was written by Casper Kelly and series co-creator, Michael Ouweleen, produced by Evan W. Adler, and directed by Richard Ferguson-Hull. The Hanna-Barbera series and guest character ridiculed in this episode is Speed Buggy and Jonathan Wellington Muddlemore ("Funky Phantom") from The Funky Phantom, respectively.
Speed Buggy's driving is put into question after he elicits a police chase. Meanwhile, Avenger quits Sebben & Sebben and works for Vulturo.
In order of appearance:
- Speed Buggy
The music was composed by Michael Kohler.
Dates are in order of release:
- United States: May 2, 2004 on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network)
Behind the scenes
- This is the first episode written by Ouweleen without co-creator, Erik Richter.
- Funky Phantom's not the name of the character, the name of the character is Jonathan Wellington Muddlemore. The name of the series he is the star of is called The Funky Phantom.
- Even when writing, Avenger still uses the word, "Caw."
- Producer Evan Adler is signed on Peanut's one-dollar bill.
- The scene of Speed Buggy on the highway is recycled as footage on the Hall of Justice's trouble alert screen in "Peanut Puberty."
- The case is reopened in "The Death of Harvey."
- In the United States:
- In Australia:
- In the United Kingdom and Ireland: