From Hanna-Barbera WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- For the episode namesake, see "Rosey the Robot."
- You may also be the looking for the Midnight Patrol: Adventures in the Dream Zone character, Rosie (Midnight Patrol).
Human in DC Comics' The Jetsons
|Grandfather(s):||Greatgrandfather, Montague Jetson|
|Other relative(s):||One daughter-in-law, Jane, in|
Wife to Arthur Jetson in DC Comics' The Jetsons
|Children:||One son, George, in DC Comics' The Jetsons|
|First appearance:||TJ: "Rosey the Robot" (1962)|
|Played by:||Jean Vander Pyl (1962-90)|
Tress MacNeille (2017)
Jetsons: The Movie
- The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones
- Rockin' with Judy Jetson
- Jetsons: The Movie
- The Jetsons & WWE: Robo-WrestleMania
- "Everyone" (no lines)
Theme park rides
A Member of the Family
Rosie Sells Out
Rosie cameos in the Teen Titans Go! episode "The Bergerac," as Cyborg's first kiss.
Rosie in the Funny Books
- Main article: Rosie/Gallery
Toys and merchandise
- Main article: Rosie/Toys
Behind the scenes
- Had Mixed Nutz not been cancelled, Rosie would've appeared in a Terminator parody where she would go back in time to stop Daffy Duck from screwing up the world.
In popular culture
- In the Malcolm in the Middle episode "Malcolm Babysits," Malcolm is told he can't have a robotics kit by his mom because it is too expensive, but also because of his dad's fear of fictional robots such as "[Rosie] the creepy maid from The Jetsons."
- In the Drawn Together episode "A Tales of Two Cows," she is the only survivor of Live Action Cow's massacre. She can be seen holding Elroy's corpse.
- In the May 31, 2018 episode of Jeopardy! episode, the question for "TV & Movie Common Bonds" for $600 is "Berta, Alice Nelson, Rosie the Robot," with the response being who are maids/maids and housekeepers.
- In the Fresh Off the Boat episode "Four Funerals and a Wedding," Emery found Eddie wondering if Rosie wanted to be with the family by choice.
- Main article: Futurama
- Bender's Game (part 2): Rosie has been sent to the HAL Institute for Criminally Insane Robots for killing Astro and possibly Elroy for being dirty, only referring to the latter by name. Interestingly, Tress MacNeille voices Rosie, before she officially voiced her in the DTV The Jetsons & WWE: Robo-WrestleMania.
- Futurama Comics #58 - "Boomsday!:" Hubert makes a mother for Bender, who is Rosie.
- "The Bots and the Bees:" There is a robot teen center called The Rosie D. and Robbie T. Robot Teen Center.
- "Assie Come Home:" Rosie, who has the top half of her head missing, has been discarded at the robot chop shop.
- Main article: Mad
- "Real Veal/Celebrity Wife Swamp:" During "Real Veal," Rosie is a card girl at the wrestling match.
- "The Iron Giant Lady/Raising a New Hope:" In "The Iron Giant Lady," Rosie appears at the Robot Grammys.