Ding-a-Ling in "Castle Hassle".
Iddy Biddy Buddy
|First appearance:||HW: "Tricks and Treats" (1961)|
|Played by:||Doug Young (1961-1962)|
Patric Zimmerman (1991)
Neil Ross (2004, 2007)
Unknown voice actor (2021)
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
In the Yo, Yogi! animated TV series, he appears as Mayor Hokey's publicist.
In the Jellystone! reboot, Ding's portrayed as a child and appears as a student in El Kabong's class, though so far, despite appearing several times, has yet to have any dialogue, unless of course you count the part where he was laughing with the crowd in "Catanooga Cheese Explosion."
- Hokey Wolf
- 1.1 "Tricks and Treats"
- 1.2 "Hokey Dokey"
- 1.3 "Lamb-Basted Wolf"
- 1.4 "Which Witch is Which"
- 1.5 "Pick a Chick"
- 1.6 "Robot Plot"
- 1.7 "Bean Pod'ners"
- 1.8 "Castle Hassle"
- 1.9 "Booty on the Bounty"
- 1.10 "Hokey in the Pokey"
- 1.11 "Who's Zoo"
- 1.12 "Dogged Sheep Dog"
- 1.13 "Too Much to Bear"
- 1.14 "Movies are Bitter than Ever"
- 1.15 "Poached Yeggs"
- 1.16 "Rushing Wolf Hound"
- 1.17 "The Glass Sneaker"
- 1.18 "Indian Giver"
- 1.19 "Chock Full Chuck Wagon"
- 1.20 "Bring 'Em Back a Live One"
- 1.21 "A Star is Bored"
- 1.22 "West of the Pesos"
- 1.23 "Phony-O and Juliet"
- 1.24 "Hokey's Missing Millions"
- 2.1 "Loot to Boot"
- 2.2 "Guesting Games"
- 2.3 "Aladdin's Lamb Chops"
- 2.4 "Sick Sense"
- Yogi Bear
- 2.7 "Yogi's Birthday Party"
- Yogi's Gang (title card only)
- Yo, Yogi!
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
- Wacky Races (2017)
- 2.11 The Wacky Always Races Twice (no lines)
- 1.1A "Yogi's Tummy Trouble" (no lines)
- 1.5A "El Kabong's Kabong is Gone" (no lines)
- 1.8A "Catanooga Cheese Explosion"
- 1.10B "A Town Video: Welcome to Jellystone" (no lines)
- 1.11 "Spell Book" (no lines)
- 1.15 "Yogi's Mid-Life Crisis" (no lines)
- 1.17 "The Sea Monster of Jellystone Cove" (no lines)
- 1.18 "Business" (no lines)
- Hanna-Barbera's 50th: A Yabba Dabba Doo Celebration (no lines)
- The 1st 13th Annual Fancy Anvil Awards Show Program Special: Live in Stereo (no lines)
- Yogi's Ark Lark (no lines)
- The Best Place for Sidekicks (no lines)
Yogi's Birthday Party
Ranger Smith introduces him and Hokey as some of the guest who could make to Yogi's birthday party. After Hokey says happy birthday to Yogi, Ding-a-Ling breaks the forth wall by telling the viewers "How about that. Hokey Wolf is sure at great at labor". After this he doesn't appear for the remainder of the episode.
Yogi's Ark Lark
Celebrating another 50 years! 50 years of fun!
Harvey Birdman Represents
Ding Sells Out
Kellogg's Corn Flakes
Ding in the Funny Books
Flintstones visit New York World's Fair
Ding-a-Ling pairs with Huck, Iddy Biddy Buddy and Ka-Pow
Snooper and Blabber in "The Christmas Sleuths"
Augie Doggie in "Augie Doggie's Cheery Day"
- Main article: Ding-a-Ling/Gallery
Behind the scenes
- It isn't really specified if Ding-a-Ling is a child or an adult, but based on his child-likeness, it can be speculated that he's a child.
- Interestedly enough, in the Jellystone! reboot, he is also shown to be portrayed as a child.
- In some newspaper articles from 1961 or 1962, his surname is revealed to be "Wolf."
In popular culture
- Both Ding-a-Ling and Hokey made non-speaking cameos in the audience in Cartoon Network's The 1st 13th Annual Fancy Anvil Awards Show Program Special: Live in Stereo.