Jerry in Hatch Up Your Troubles.
|Goals:||To run away and outsmart Tom|
|Other relative(s):||Nephew, Nibbles/Tuffy|
Cousins, Muscles Mouse and George
|First appearance:||T&J: Puss Gets the Boot (1940)|
|Played by:||William Hanna|
Mel Blanc (1963-67)
Frank Welker (1990-93, 2002)
Dana Hill (1992)
Samuel Vincent (2006-08)
Gene Deitch's Jerry.
Chuck Jones's Jerry.
The Tom & Jerry Show
Tom & Jerry Kids
The Mansion Cat
Tom and Jerry Tales
The Tom and Jerry Show
|File:2021 Movie Jerry.png|
Tom & Jerry
Hurry, Hurry, Tom and Jerry
Jerry Mouse is the main character of the Tom and Jerry animated franchise, playing the hero protagonist, although he hasn't been entirely innocent throughout. Jerry was introduced as a character in a theatrical short series, with his first appearance in Puss Gets the Boot, and subsequently appeared in other media, such as TV series and direct-to-video films. Jerry is a mostly silent character, who was originally performed by William Hanna, whose vocalization is still in use today long after his passing. His most memorable speaking role occurred in Tom and Jerry: The Movie, in which his voice came out from actress Dana Hill's.
He has to constantly watch out for Tom Cat, who as one might expect, wants to get rid of Jerry, although sometimes it appears to be more about the thrill of the chase. Despite this, Jerry appears to live life fairly easily.
Whereas his frenemy Tom is both a cunning and aggressive instigator, Jerry is different, in that he is more of a carefree trickster. The mouse is generally excited, free-spirited, and almost child-like. He also seeks to have fun no matter who he harms, much to the annoyance of Tom in several occasions.
Jerry is a brown mouse, whose color tone varies depending on his appearances. He also has large ears on his head, a proportionally sized tail, four whiskers on his nose and a small tuft on his head facing forward.
He rarely speaks, relying on a range of vocal effects to express his emotions. Many of these are usually made up of high pitched yells and screams.
- The Tom & Jerry Show (1975)
- The Tom and Jerry Comedy Show
- Tom & Jerry Kids
- The Powerpuff Girls
- 1.8B "Ice Sore" (mentioned)
- Tom and Jerry Tales
- The Tom and Jerry Show (2014)
- Tom and Jerry in New York
- Tomut Jelly
- 1.1 "Party Time"
- 1.2 "Rainbow Candy Shop"
- Hurry, Hurry, Tom and Jerry
- Tom and Jerry Time (announced)
- Anchors Aweigh
- Dangerous When Wet
- Tom and Jerry: The Movie
- Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring
- Tom and Jerry: Blast Off to Mars
- Tom and Jerry: The Fast and the Furry
- Tom and Jerry: Shiver Me Whiskers
- Tom and Jerry: A Nutcracker Tale
- Tom and Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes
- Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz
- Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse
- Tom and Jerry's Giant Adventure
- Tom and Jerry: The Lost Dragon
- Tom and Jerry: Spy Quest
- Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz
- Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
- Tom & Jerry
- Tom and Jerry Cowboy Up
- Tom and Jerry: Snowman's Land
- The Flash/Speed Buggy Special (alternate cover)
In the beginning
You Can't Do That on Television
The Tom and Jerry "Comedy" Show
Celebrating another 50 years! 50 years of fun!
Baby Jerry doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
- Main article: Jerry Mouse/Gallery
Toys and merchandise
- Main article: Jerry Mouse/Toys
- ^ Life with Tom, 1953.
- ^ a b Feedin' the Kiddie, 1957.