- This article is about the park. For other uses, see Jellystone.
Please drive carefully and don't feed the bears.
|First appearance:||YB: "Yogi Bear's Big Break"|
Jellystone Park, and occasionally known as Jellystone National Park, is the main location in the Yogi Bear animated franchise.
- Yogi Bear
- Hokey Wolf
- 1.17 "The Glass Sneaker" (mentioned)
- The Banana Splits Adventure Hour
- 1.3 "Episode 3" (mentioned)
- Yogi's Gang
- 1.16 "Quebec and Baghdad"
- Yogi's Treasure Hunt
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
- 1.11 "The Story Stick"
- Yo, Yogi!
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
- 1.4 "Death by Chocolate"
- Hey There, It's Yogi Bear
- Yogi's Ark Lark
- Yogi's First Christmas
- Yogi Bear's All-Star Comedy Christmas Caper
- Yogi's Great Escape
- Yogi Bear and the Magical Flight of the Spruce Goose
- The Good, the Bad and Huckleberry Hound
- Yogi and the Invasion of the Space Bears
- Yogi Bear
- Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon (poster)
- Scoob! (billboard)
- American Cancer Society commercial
- D.A.R.E. Bear Yogi
- American Melanoma Foundation commercial
- Rocket Mortgage commercial
- Geico commercial
In the early Yogi Bear segments, Jellystone Park wasn't established as the focal point of Yogi's misadventures, so he would occasionally venture out into the woods that didn't seem to be in Jellystone Park.
Behind the scenes
- Jellystone is inspired by Yellowstone National Park in the Western United States.
- "Jellystone National Park" was first mentioned in the 1953 Barney Bear short, Barney's Hungry Cousin.
- Although not mentioned by name in the A Pup Named Scooby-Doo episode "The Story Stick," both Yogi and Ranger Smith had a cameo.
In popular culture
- In The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air episode "72 Hours," when Will warns Carton against going to MacArthur Park, but Carlton assures him that he'll inform the park rangers if something happens, to which Will replies, "It's not that kind of park, Boo Boo!"