One Minute Mysteries!
|One Minute Mysteries!|
|Premiere date:||July 2, 2020|
|Music composed by:||Steven Morrell|
Collette Sunderman (voices)
|← Previous||Next →|
"One Minute Mysteries!" is the sixteenth episode of Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? season one. It aired on July 2, 2020 on Boomerang's SVOD service. It was written by Michael Ryan, produced by series creator, Chris Bailey, directed by Sean Bishop, and voice directed by Collette Sunderman.
Barry Allen, who's secretly the Flash, and food buddies with Shaggy and Scooby, uses his marvelous super speed to end the mysteries quickly so they can get back to burger binging, but this annoys the "mystery mojo" of Freddie and the girls.
Shaggy: Like, I can't believe we just got saved by...!
Mystery Inc.: Famous Justice Leaguer and superhero speedster, the Flash!
Trickster: And I would've gotten away with it, too, if weren't for you meddling kids and famous Justice Leaguer and superhero speedster, the Flash.
In order of appearance:
- The Moon
It was copyrighted in 2019.
The theme song, entitled "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?," was written by Chris Bailey, and performed by David Poe. It was produced by Vivek Maddala. The episode's main music was composed by Steven Morrell.
Dates are in order of release:
- United Kingdom and Ireland: February 19, 2020 on Boomerang
- Australia: May 17, 2020 on Boomerang
- United States: July 2, 2020 on the Boomerang video subscription on-demand service
- Canada: August 6, 2020 on Teletoon
Behind the scenes
- With every episode's title card, one of the gang announces the guest star, which is Shaggy this time.
- Shaggy says "Zoinks" once.
- Daphne says "Jeepers" once.
- Velma says "Jinkies" once.
- Charlie Schlatter's casting of the Flash is due to him voicing the character in the Justice League Action TV series around the same time Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? went into production. Although, he also voiced him in Superman: The Animated Series and The Batman.
- Mark Hamill has a long history with the Trickster, having played a live-action version in both the 1990s and 2010s The Flash TV series, and voicing animated incarnations in both Justice League Unlimited and Justice League Action.
- Three of the cases from Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! have had mini-recreations all in Central City: "Mine Your Own Business," "A Clue for Scooby-Doo," and "Jeepers, It's the Creeper." While the others monsters from the same aforementioned series are just all unmasked in an unrelated place.
- Hamill reprises his role as the Joker again, having played him in "What a Night, for a Dark Knight!"
- It's implied that Charlie the robot is a real person, when it was just a robot being controlled.
- Only Daphne covers her skirt when the Flash whizzes past, whereas Velma is somehow completely safe of Flash's wind. This is contrast to how it's usually Velma is the one covering her skirt (as she has much more to lose), as shown in the direct-to-video film Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island, and the Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated episode "Revenge of the Man Crab."
- Frank Welker is only credited as Mr. Carswell, when he voices both Mr. Carswell and his disguise, the Creeper.
- Matthew Lillard is credited as Flag security guard, despite no such character appearing.
- Scenes from this episode are shown during the first song in "The High School Wolfman's Musical Lament!"
In other languages
- In the United States:
- In the United Kingdom and Ireland: