|Premiere date:||October 3, 1985|
Jean Vander Pyl
|Music composed by:||Hoyt Curtin|
|Directors:||Gordon Hunt (voices)|
|← Previous||Next →|
"Dance Time" is the thirteenth episode of The Jetsons season two, and the thirty-seventh overall. It aired on October 3, 1985 in syndicated markets that featured The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera programming blocks. It was written by George Atkins, and voice directed by Gordon Hunt.
George takes dancing lessons so he can dance at Judy's party, but ends up using experimental automatic dance shoes which turns him into a sensation.
In order of appearance:
- Zook (mentioned)
- Space decorating kit
- Dancing shoes
- Flying car
The music was composed and conducted by Hoyt Curtin.
Dates are in order of release:
- United States: October 3, 1985 in syndication
Behind the scenes
- The Intergalactic Dance Studios is a parody of the dance studio chains of Arthur Murray.
In other languages
- In the United States:
- November 11, 2011: Warner Archive Collection releases The Jetsons: Season 2, Volume 2 on DVD.
- October 13, 2020: Warner Home Video releases The Jetsons: The Complete Series (Hanna-Barbera Diamond Collection edition) on DVD.
- June 21, 2022: Warner Home Video releases The Jetsons: The Complete Series on DVD.