The More Heinous They Are, the Harder They Fall
|The More Heinous They Are, the Harder They Fall|
|Premiere date:||October 20, 1990|
|Music composed by:||Chuck Loeb|
|Writers:||Mary Jo Ludin|
|← Previous||Next →|
"The More Heinous They Are, the Harder They Fall" is the fifth episode of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures season one. It aired on October 20, 1990 on CBS. It was written by Mary Jo Ludin, and voice directed by Gordon Hunt.
When Deacon has a bully problem, Bill & Ted travel into the past to get one of history's biggest bullies for help.
In order of appearance:
- United States
- Italy (indirectly mentioned)
- Rome (mentioned)
- Oz (mentioned)
- The Sun
- Mondo Amazons
- Time machine phone booth
- Circuits of Time Directory
- Liberty Bell
- Declaration of Independence
Dates are in order of release:
- United States: October 20, 1990 on CBS
Behind the scenes
- Bill and Ted also landed next to an outhouse being used in the 1989 film Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.
- Bill mentions the Wicked Witch of the East, when he really means the Wicked Witch of the West, the main villain of the 1939 film The Wizard of Oz.
- When Bill and Ted are first in the booth, Bill is missing his eyes until he starts moving.
- The American Revolution, Boston Tea Party, and Benjamin Franklin's discovery of electricity did not happen on the same day.
In other languages
- In the United States: