The Feast of Dr. Frankenfooder!
|The Feast of Dr. Frankenfooder!|
|Premiere date:||October 1, 2020|
|Music composed by:||Peter Bateman and Sunna Wehrmeijer|
|← Previous||Next →|
"The Feast of Dr. Frankenfooder!" is the sixth episode of Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? season two, and the thirty-third overall. It aired on October 1, 2020 on Boomerang's SVOD service. It was written by Ben Lapides, produced by series creator, Chris Bailey, and directed by Frank Paur.
Famous chef Alton Brown wants Mystery Inc.'s help in creating a mate for the Frankenfooder Monster. Because helping monsters is always what Mystery Inc. does.
Velma: Jinkies! It's...
Mystery Inc.: Famous chef, writer, and TV personality, Alton Brown!
Alton: And I would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids, and, well, me, I guess.
In order of appearance:
- Scooby Snack
- Cornelius Frankenfooder's diary
- Alton Brown puppet
It was copyrighted in 2019.
The theme song, entitled "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?", was written by Chris Bailey, and performed by David Poe. It was produced by Vivek Maddala. The score was composed by Peter Bateman and Sunna Wehrmeijer.
Dates are in order of release:
- United States: October 1, 2020 on the Boomerang video subscription on-demand service
- Australia: October 26, 2020 on Boomerang
- United Kingdom & Ireland: October 29, 2020 on Boomerang
- Germany: October 31, 2020 on Boomerang
- Canada: November 15, 2020 on Teletoon
Behind the scenes
- With every episode's title card, one of the gang announces the guest star, which is Shaggy this time.
- Velma says "Jinkies" thrice.
- Alton may have feed Scooby a Scooby Snack since it's the same design as what's used in other episodes.
- The Schmitts are just credited as "German dad" and "German mom."
- The spacesuit Alton wears is the same as the suits worn in "Space Station Scooby."
In other languages