|Premiere date:||April 14, 2019|
Roger Craig Smith
|Storyboard artists:||John Martinez|
Karen Wang (revisionist)
Megan Fisher (revisionist)
Abe Audish (supervising)
James Burks (supervising)
Jack Fletcher (voices)
|Animation directors:||Robert Alvarez|
Sheri Wheeler (also supervising)
Hwang Gi-Ho (overseas)
|Art directors:||Roman Laney|
|← Previous||Next →|
"Rebel Rebel" is the thirty-first episode of The Powerpuff Girls season three, and the hundred and tenth overall. It aired on April 14, 2019 on Cartoon Network. It was written by Haley Mancini, John Martinez, and Andy Cung, produced by Pernelle Hayes, directed by series creators, Nick Jennings and Bob Boyle, and voice directed by Jack Fletcher and Jake Goldman.
In order of appearance:
Haley Mancini and Jake Goldman were credited as story editors.
It was copyrighted in 2018.
The theme song, "Who's Got the Power?," and music were composed by Mike Reagan, with the former having been written by Reagan and Bob Boyle. The opening and ending songs were performed by Tacocat. The end credits song was written by Tristan Sedillo and Hannah Watanabe-Rocco.
Dates are in order of release:
- United States: April 14, 2019 on Cartoon Network
Behind the scenes
- Two of the scientists that the Professor talks to at the beginning of the episode resemble Bill Nye and Neil deGrassi Tyson.
- The Beaker Boys and their self-titled show The Beaker Boys are a parody of the science program Mythbusters.
- The owner of the mailbox Professor Utonium blows up belongs to a man who resembles Albert Einstein.
- Buttercup gained her aura power in "Power Up Puff."
- Professor Utonium is credited as Professor.
In other languages
- Not available. 😢