Halt and Catch Silico
|Halt and Catch Silico|
|Premiere date:||October 8, 2016|
Roger L. Jackson
|Music composed by:||Mike Reagan|
Benjamin P. Carow
|Storyboard artists:||Kyle Neswald|
Benjamin P. Carow
Andy Cung (revisionist)
Sofia Alexander (revisionist)
Anna Lencioni (revisionist)
John West (revisionist)
Julia "Fitzy" Fitzmaurice (supervising)
Abe Audish (supervising)
Jack Fletcher (voices)
|Animation directors:||Robert Alvarez|
|← Previous||Next →|
'"Halt and Catch Silico" is the thirtieth episode of The Powerpuff Girls season one. It aired on October 8, 2016 on Cartoon Network. It was written by Jake Goldman, Kyle Neswald, and Benjamin P. Carow, produced by Pernelle Hayes, directed by series creators, Nick Jennings and Bob Boyle, and voice directed by Jack Fletcher.
In order of appearance:
- The Moon
Haley Mancini was credited for additional writing.
It was copyrighted in 2016.
The theme song and music were composed by Mike Reagan, with the former having been written by Reagan and Bob Boyle. The opening and ending songs are performed by Tacocat. The end credits song was written by Tristan Sedillo and Hannah Watanabe-Rocco.
Dates are in order of release:
- United States: October 8, 2016 on Cartoon Network
Behind the scenes
- In another episode to come "Secret Swapper of Doom," Professor Utonium also experienced a similar problem to Blossom, only his secrets were revealed to the public, instead of lies made up by Silico.
- Why does Blossom automatically assume that the person running Silico Industries would actually be called Silico since she's never met or hear of him before? It's possible that Silico, as the owner, would've presumably been mentioned as the owner at some point.
- Big Joey doesn't look the way he should.
- In the flashback, Silico and the Powerpuff Girls are the same age, so why is Silico now an adult, but the girls have remained the same age?
In other languages