Bigfoot Meets the Thing
From Hanna-Barbera WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Bigfoot Meets the Thing|
Bigfoot gets affectionate with a Bigfoot-disguised Stretch.
|Premiere date:||September 8, 1979|
|← Previous||Next →|
Stretch plays a prank on Ronald by dressing up as Bigfoot, which gets the attention of a real, lonely Bigfoot looking for love.
In order of appearance:
- Benjy's rings
- Desmon's Fried Chicken
- Ronald's car
- Yancy Street Gang's motorcycles
Behind the scenes
- Turkey's eyes become visible in this episode.
- Benjy's depressed about being the Thing, as if this is a body he's trapped in, when he still has his human body to go back to in an instant. It's never explained why he has this responsibility to begin with, so there's no reason to feel sympathetic for the guy.
- What is Benjy's motivation to going to a chalet with two snobbish classmates that only like to ridicule him? If it's because of Kelly, then this seems weird, because she's several years younger than he is.
- The Thing has hardly any interaction with Bigfoot.
In other languages
- Warner Bros. own the show, while Disney own the characters, making it difficult to release this episode onto DVD.