The Picnic Panic
|The Picnic Panic|
The Thing picks up the back of Spike's motorcycle while he's still riding it.
|Premiere date:||September 8, 1979|
|← Previous||Next →|
When Spike challenges Ronald to a motorcycle race, Benjy is forced to help Ronald to keep things fair and safe.
Spike: Hey, let go, boulder fingers.
The Thing: Well, I'd rather have boulders in my fingers, than rocks in my head.
In order of appearance:
- Yancy Street Gang
- Park department
- Benjy's rings
- Betty's car
- Ronald's car
- Yancy Street Gang's motorcycles
Behind the scenes
- Why is there only four students at the high school picnic? And one of them isn't even a high school student.
- Despite already being called the Centerville Picnic Grounds, a second sign says Centerville Picnic Area.
- Yes, Benjy was asking Betty if she was at the time by herself, but they also came together, which itself makes very little sense to begin with.
- When Betty comes closer to Ronald to ask if he's afraid, Benjy and Kelly, who were behind either side of him, have disappeared.
In other languages
- Warner Bros. own the show, while Disney own the characters, making it difficult to release this episode onto DVD.