The Thing and the Queen
From Hanna-Barbera WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|The Thing and the Queen|
Betty arrives just in time before Sophie is crowned homecoming queen.
|Premiere date:||September 22, 1979|
|← Previous||Next →|
Spike works to sabotage Betty's chances of becoming homecoming queen, so his girlfriend can win instead.
In order of appearance:
- Benjy's rings
- Ronald's car
- Yancy Street Gang's motorcycles
Behind the scenes
- Ronald is the third in his family to be given the name.
- This episode reveals Spike's surname.
- Betty seems to sum it up best on why Kelly is always hanging around the group, because they can never find a babysitter (and apparently has no friends her own age), but that still doesn't explain why Benjy is always in the group.
- Why is Benjy hanging around with Kelly?
- In "Junkyard Hijinks", the junkyard at the Yancy Street Gang's headquarters was turned into a park, but is now back to being a junkyard again.
In other languages
- Warner Bros. own the show, while Disney own the characters, making it difficult to release this episode onto DVD.