|Years active at Hanna-Barbera:||1958-1972|
Before he worked with the H-B studio, he was a notable writer at Warner Bros. for the Looney Tunes and Merry Melodies theatrical shorts. His best worked occurred in the 1950s, when he collaborated with animator Chuck Jones on cartoons such as What's Opera Doc, which is widely regarded by industry professionals as the best animated short of all time.
- The Huckleberry Hound Show (1958-1962) - writer
- The Quick Draw McGraw Show (1959-1961) - writer
- Loopy De Loop (1959-1965) - writer of 19 shorts
- The Flintstones (1960-1966) - writer
- The Yogi Bear Show (1961-1962) - writer
- Wacky Races (1968-1969) - writer
- Beck, Jerry, ed. (1994). The 50 Greatest Cartoons: As Selected By 1,000 Animation Professionals (1st ed.). Turner Publishing. ISBN 1-878685-49-X.