From Hanna-Barbera WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Premiere date:||December 3, 1988|
|Music composed by:||John Debney|
|Directors:||Ray Patterson (supervising)|
Gordon Hunt (voices)
|← Previous||Next →|
"Lights...Camera...Monster" is the thirteenth and final episode of A Pup Named Scooby-Doo season one. It aired on December 3, 1988 on ABC. It was written by Laren Bright, Bill Matheny, and Lane Raichert, and voice directed by Gordon Hunt.
In order of appearance:
- National Exaggerator newspaper
The music was composed by John Debney. Joanne Miller was director of music supervision.
Dates are in order of release:
- United States: December 3, 1988 on ABC
Behind the scenes
- The episode title is a play on the cliche director's cue of "Lights, camera, action." You're welcome.
- This is the last episode with Tom Ruegger as showrunner, having left for Warner Bros. Animation to run Tiny Toons Adventures.
In other languages
|French||Moteur... Action... Monstre!||Engine... Action... Monster!|
|Greek||Φώτα... Κάμερα... Τέρας||Lights... Camera... Monster|
|Polish||Światła, kamera, potwór||Lights, camera, monster|
- In the United States:
- July 18, 2006: Warner Home Video releases A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Volume 4 on DVD.
- March 18, 2008: Warner Home Video releases A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Complete 1st Season on DVD.