Godzilla (TV series)
- This article is about the TV series. For the title character, see Godzilla.
On-screen title card.
|Created by:||Dick Robbins|
|Original release:||September 9, 1978—December 8, 1979|
|Run time:||21 minutes|
|Executive producer(s):||William Hanna|
|Music composed by:||Hoyt Curtin|
Wally Burr (voices)
A team of scientists consisting of Quinn Darien, Brock Borden, and their leader, Carl Majors, travel aboard their boat, the Calico. They always manage to run into a monster, and when that happens, Carl uses a special handheld signal to call on Godzilla for help. It's unexplained why he does this, but it may have something to do with them babysitting his apparent relation, Godzooky, although the team usually places Godzooky under the guardianship of Quinn's younger brother, Pete.
- Ted Cassidy as Godzilla
- Jeff David as Captain Carl Majors
- Brenda Thompson as Doctor Quinn Darien
- Hilly Hicks as Brock Borden
- Al Eisenmann as Pete Darien
- Don Messick as Godzooky