Double Trouble for the Thing
From Hanna-Barbera WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Double Trouble for the Thing|
Fake Thing spins the real Thing above its head.
|Premiere date:||October 20, 1979|
|← Previous||Next →|
A robot double of the Thing goes on a crime spree, which gets the real Thing sent to jail.
In order of appearance:
- Benjy's rings
- Moving van
Behind the scenes
- When the two Things first meet, they do the mirror gag from the Marx Brothers film Duck Soup.
- Three Caucasian cops came in at the beginning, but when they did a close-up, one of them was African American.
- "Pizzeria" is spelled "Pizzaria."
- The first time Benjy transforms into the Thing he does it right in front of the library for all to see.
- When the Thing transforms back into Benjy, the rings were drawn differently than they usually were. They now resembled two halves of a ring, instead of half a ring fixing around a black jewel of some sort.
In other languages
- Warner Bros. own the show, while Disney own the characters, making it difficult to release this episode onto DVD.