We Got the Internet
|We Got the Internet|
|Premiere date:||April 26, 2021|
|← Previous||Next →|
"We Got the Internet" is the fourth episode of Birdgirl season one. It aired on April 26, 2021 on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block. It was written by Ele Woods and Jessica Haymond, and directed by Richard Ferguson-Hall.
Sebben & Sebben finally gets modern and installs the internet, which has unforeseen consequences on the building--that it's alive and will protect itself at all costs from the internet.
Meredith: Do you know how hard it is to avoid the internet? It's like the main reason I work here.
In order of appearance:
- Sebben & Sebben Worldwide
- Electrical Workers of the World-United
- AT&T (mentioned)
- The Bold Headline
- Brian's Hummer
It was copyrighted in 2021.
The theme song was performed by Leikeli47 and Michael Barney. The music was composed by Michael Kohler, although he's not expressly credited as such. Instead, he's credited for dialogue and other sound edits.
Dates are in order of release:
- United States: April 26, 2021 on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network)
- United Kingdom & Ireland: July 12, 2021 at 11pm on E4
Behind the scenes
- The company getting the internet was foreshadowed in "ShareBear," when a poster advertised monthly meetings on whether or not they should get it.
- Brian says, "Goodnight, Gracie" before falling to sleep, which is a misquoted paraphrase of what George Burns said to Gracie Allen, "Say Goodnight, Gracie" on the The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show.
- Judy refers to the electrical company as the Electrical Workers of the World-United, but the logos on their uniforms say IBEW.
- Topple Nation uses Sebben & Sebben's access to the internet to release private information on Judy in the next episode, "Topple the Popple."
- Evie continues to use her powers in further ways in "Baltimo."
In other languages
- Not available. 😥