From Hanna-Barbera WikiJump to navigationJump to search
What happened today on September 21 back in...
- "Fred's New Boss," the sixty-second episode of The Flintstones, premiered on ABC.
- "Why Oh Why Wyoming" and "Beat the Clock to Yellow Rock," the second episodes of Wacky Races, premiered on CBS.
- "The Deadly Director," the nineteenth and final episode of Fantastic Four, premiered on ABC.
- "A Letter of Peril," the third episode of The Three Musketeers, premiered on NBC.
- "A Trap for Turhan," the third episode of Arabian Knights, premiered on NBC.
- "The Incredible Shrinking Keith", the third episode of Partridge Family 2200 A.D., premiered on CBS.
- "Me and My Shadow Demon," the third episode of The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo, premiered on ABC.
- "Bearly Sick," the eighth episode of The New Yogi Bear Show, premiered in syndication.
- "Beanstalk Blues," the first episode of Cave Kids, premiered on Cartoon Network.
- In the United Kingdom and Ireland, Warner Home Video releases Tom and Jerry: The Chuck Jones Collection on DVD.
- In the United Kingdom and Ireland, Warner Home Video releases The Banana Splits: Complete Season 1 on DVD.