Real Bitches of Newport Beach
- You may also be looking for the fictional reality series, The Real Bitches of Newport Beach.
|Real Bitches of Newport Beach|
|Premiere date:||May 6, 2018|
|Music composed by:||Walker Martin|
|Writers:||Hugh Davidson, Larry Dorf, and Rachel Ramras|
|← Previous||Next →|
"Real Bitches of Newport Beach" is the nineteenth episode of Mike Tyson Mysteries season three, and the forty-ninth overall. It aired on April 29, 2018 on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block. It was written by Hugh Davidson, Larry Dorf, and Rachel Ramras, and directed by David Maximo and Jeff Siergey.
Mike and the crew investigate the mystery of why a Newport bitch and her husband weren't invited to a frequently name-changing charity ball.
Mike: I'm known for being three things: Boxing, mystery-solving, and being a bitch.
In order of appearance:
- The Moon
It was copyrighted in 2017.
The music was composed by Walker Martin.
Dates are in order of release:
- United States: May 6, 2018 on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network)
Behind the scenes
- The episode's title card is substituted with the title card of the fictional The Real Bitches of Newport Beach, which is inconsistent with the fact the episode itself leaves out "The" at the beginning.
- The episode is a parody of the reality show The Real Housewives of Orange County.
- Mike breaks the fourth wall when he meets Kristi and says she's on Mike Tyson Mysteries.
- In the next episode, "The Pigeon Has Come Home to Roost," Pigeon reveals he slept with Jillian, which unraveled Pigeon's past with the Albanian mafia.
In other languages
- Not available. 😥