For Letter or Worse
- For the fictional game show itself, see For Letter or Worse (game show).
|For Letter or Worse|
|Premiere date:||October 8, 1988|
|Music composed by:||John Debney|
|Directors:||Ray Patterson (supervising)|
Gordon Hunt (voices)
|← Previous||Next →|
"For Letter or Worse" is the fifth episode of A Pup Named Scooby-Doo season one. It aired on October 8, 1988 on ABC. It was written by Bill Matheny, Lane Raichert, and Laren Bright, and voice directed by Gordon Hunt.
In order of appearance:
- Station manager's car
Dates are in order of release:
- United States: October 8, 1988 on ABC
Behind the scenes
In other languages
|French||Le Fantôme de la Télé||The Phantom of the TV|
|Greek||Γράμμα ή Βουτιά||Letter or Dive|
|Polish||Literka albo wpadka||A letter or a fall|
- In the United States:
- In the United Kingdom & Ireland:
- 2008: Warner Home Video releases A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Volume 2 on DVD.
- September 23, 2019: Warner Home Video releases Best of Warner Bros. 50 Cartoon Collection: Scooby-Doo! on DVD.