Beach Party Crashers
From Hanna-Barbera WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Beach Party Crashers|
The Thing fights an octopus.
|Premiere date:||October 6, 1979|
|← Previous||Next →|
The Yancy Street Gang create some scares in the water to ruin the Centerville High students' beach day.
In order of appearance:
- Yancy Street Gang
- Benjy's rings
- Sun Free
- Ronald's car
Behind the scenes
- This is the first time Betty tries to make her feelings known to the Thing, even though she's already dating Ronald.
- Why is Miss Twilly hitching a ride with the gang?
- Although there were a lot of people at the beach, when it came time to the all the other kids of the school sitting together eating, of course, they're all absent.
- Considering the Thing is supposed to be a hero, leaving the Yancy Street Gang to be potentially eaten by sharks, is highly irresponsible of him.
In other languages
- Warner Bros. own the show, while Disney own the characters, making it difficult to release this episode onto DVD.