Time to Fly
|Time to Fly|
|Premiere date:||June 30, 2019|
|Music composed by:||Walker Martin|
|Story by:||Hugh Davidson, Larry Dorf, and Rachel Ramras,|
and Jeremy Rowley
|Writers:||Hugh Davidson, Larry Dorf, and Rachel Ramras|
|← Previous||Next →|
"Time to Fly" is the first episode of Mike Tyson Mysteries season four, and the fifty-first overall. It aired on June 30, 2019 on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block. It was written by Hugh Davidson, Larry Dorf, Rachel Ramras, and Jeremy Rowley, and produced and directed by Jeff Siergey.
A young woman claims her older husband has been abducted by aliens, but this may be to hide the fact that she killed him for his estate.
In order of appearance:
- Mike Tyson Mystery Team
- United Airlines (mentioned)
- Southwest Airlines (mentioned)
- American Airlines (mentioned)
- Air France (mentioned)
- Outer space
- Carlton Star (mentioned)
- Mystery Mobile
It was copyrighted in 2018.
The music was composed by Walker Martin.
Dates are in order of release:
- United States: June 30, 2019 on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network)
Behind the scenes
- The episode continues directly where the previous episode, "The Pigeon Has Come Home to Roost," ended.
- Pigeon is a Trump supporter.
In other languages
- Not available. 😥