Yogi Bear's All-Star Comedy Christmas Caper
|Yogi Bear's All-Star Comedy Christmas Caper|
Poster used for DVD.
|Release date:||December 21, 1982|
|Run time:||24 minutes|
|Producer(s):||William Hanna and Joseph Barbera|
|Music composed by:||Hoyt Curtin|
|Story by:||Mark Evanier
|← Previous||Next →|
Yogi Bear's All-Star Comedy Christmas Caper is an American animated TV movie based on the Yogi Bear shorts of The Huckleberry Hound Show and The Yogi Bear Show. It aired on December 21, 1982 on CBS. It was written by Mark Evanier, and directed by Steve Lumley.
Yogi and Boo Boo's friends come to spend Christmas with the two, but unfortunately, a mistake is made when the two go to the big city to see them, then Yogi and Boo Boo get into even more trouble when a millionaire's daughter runs away and hangs out with them.
In order of appearance:
- Picnic basket
- The gang's van
- J. Wellington's limo
- Ranger Smith's jeep
The music was composed by Hoyt Curtin.
Dates are in order of release:
- United States: December 21, 1982 on CBS
Behind the scenes
- The bulldog who scares Jinks away appears to bear similarities to Chopper, but it's unknown if this was intentional.
- At the start of the film, when the gang is going to visit Yogi at Jellystone Park, Hokey's hat went completely uncolored in one frame.
- Nobody knows each other despite spending all of them spending time together for the past two decades.
Marketing and promotion
In other languages
- In the United Kingdom & Ireland:
- In the United States: