- You may also be looking for the object Baltimo.
|Premiere date:||May 10, 2021|
|← Previous||Next →|
"Baltimo" is the sixth and final episode of Birdgirl season one. It aired on May 10, 2021 on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block. It was written by Michael Ouweleen and Erik Richter, the creators of the series, and directed by Richard Fergusion-Hall.
At an all-time low, Judy alone pays the ultimate price for one of her father's unstable inventions.
In order of appearance:
It was copyrighted in 2021.
The theme song was performed by Leikeli47 and Michael Barney. The music was composed by Michael Kohler, although he's not expressly credited as such. Instead, he's credited for dialogue and other sound edits.
Dates are in order of release:
- United States: May 10, 2021 on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network)
- United Kingdom & Ireland: July 26, 2021 at 11pm on E4
Behind the scenes
- The playlist Judy wants for her memorial includes "Heaven Help Me" by Lizzo, "Immortality" by Celine Dion, "God is a Woman" by Ariana Grande, "I'm Like a Bird" by Nelly Furtado, "Cry Me a River" by Julie London, and "Halo" by Beyoncé.
- The Baltimo Project is a parody of the Manhattan Project.
- Sebben & Sebben got the internet in "We Got the Internet."
- Kohler's is named after Michael Kohler.
- Paul briefly got his foreskin back in the previous episode, "Topple the Popple."
- Uncredited archival audio of Stephen Colbert's "Ha ha!" is used.
- The movie theater in Sebben Town shows parodies of Beach Blanket Bingo, Goldfinger, Vertigo, and The One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, which are called Beach Blanket Birdgirl, Birdfinger, Birdigo, and The One Flew Over the Birdgirl's Nest, respectively.
In other languages
- Not available. 😥