From Hanna-Barbera WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- You may also be looking for Joseph Barbera (character).
|Years active at MGM:||1940-1958|
|Years active at Hanna-Barbera:||1957-2001|
|Years active at Warner Bros.:||2001-2006|
|Relatives:||Jayne Barbera, daughter|
Neal Barbera, son
Barbera guesting on I Yabba-Dabba Do!
- I Yabba-Dabba Do! (1993)
- The Flintstones (1994)
- Man in Mersandes
- The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas (2000)
- Wedding guest
- In the Red Razors arc of the comic 2000AD, a group of Sov-Block mercenary enforcers called themselves the Spooky Doo Gang, due to owning a dog called Spooky who resembled a green Scooby-Doo. Velma's doppelganger is called Barbra, in reference to Barbera.
- In the film I Yabba-Dabba Do!, Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm put Barbera and Hanna's names on an invitation to their wedding reception, with them showing up and voicing themselves. In the sequel, Hollyrock-a-Bye Baby, they sent flowers to the couple after the birth of their twins, Roxy and Chip.
- In the Johnny Bravo episode "Bravo Dooby-Doo," one of Jebidisa Bravo's disguises was Barbera.
- In the Animaniacs segment "Back in Style," Thaddeus Plotz, the CEO of Warner Bros., loaned the Warner siblings to Phil and Shmoe, who were known for making cartoons of limited animation.
- A special Cartoon Network bumper was made in his memory.
- Tom and Jerry: A Nutcracker Tale is dedicated to him.
- In the film Scoob!, there is a pizzeria named Barbera's Pizza.